Superior Radiant Products is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of energy efficient infrared heating solutions. With our head office and manufacturing facility located in Stoney Creek, distribution center in the U.S.A., and operations in China - we offer a complete range of gas fired low and high-intensity infrared heaters for industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential applications worldwide. We are innovative, growth oriented; operate under lean principles with ERP system, Navision and Dynamics CRM.
The position reports to the Operations Manager. The incumbent will work in conjunction with the Operations Manager to provide continuous support of ongoing plant operations, SolidWorks drawing requirements and our Lean Initiative. He/she will be responsible for the plant layout with respect to Lean. Oversee manufacturing drawings. The incumbent will also support a ‘lean culture’ approach to manufacturing floor for continual improvement activities.
- Mechanical with attention to detail and accuracy
- Innovative thinking and problem-solving ability
- Good time-management, multi-tasking and self-initiative
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills
- Strong work ethic & professional integrity
- Results focused – accountability and dependability
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Assist in the development & implementation of a strategic approach to reducing manufacturing waste thru the implementation of lean
- Monitor and review Bills of Material at the work order level.
- Create assembly instructions, quality control documents and video’s as needed
- Oversee and maintain ISO documents & certification
- Modify manufacturing drawings thru SolidWorks and within Engineering guidelines
- Investigate and resolve assembly issues
- Support all manufacturing departments with regards to quality control
- Assist with establishing ‘lean’ policies and procedures
- Learn and stay up-to-date with SRP technology’s in order to provide effective support to the assembly line
- Oversee RMA returns
- Engineering degree and /or Technologist Diploma
- Mechanical background
- SolidWorks experience
- Experience in a manufacturing environment
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word/Excel
- ERP system experience (Navision) an asset
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the above to: firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.