Superior Radiant Products is an industry leader in the design and manufacture of energy efficient infrared heating solutions. With our head office located in Stoney Creek, and manufacturing facilities in Canada and the U.S.A., and operations in China - we offer a complete range of gas fired low and high-intensity infrared heaters for industrial, commercial, agricultural and residential applications worldwide. We are innovative, growth oriented; operate under lean principles with ERP system, Navision, and Dynamics CRM.
Function of the Role:
Performs duties related to inventory/warehouse management including the ordering, receiving, assembly, shipping and organizing of merchandise and the preparation of all related documents and reports.
- Maintain inventory at predetermined levels in order to provide timely shipping of customer orders. This includes creating Build Orders to assemble parts as necessary i.e. tube packs, printing packing lists and shipping documents, creating Purchase Orders and receiving merchandise upon arrival.
- Provide customer service through sales order entry, invoicing, obtaining freight quotes and arranging freight pickups and deliveries.
- Manage warehouse operations including staffing, scheduling and maintaining sufficient warehouse/production supplies.
- Assisting in physical production/shipping/receiving as necessary including unloading/loading of trucks.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Inspect incoming product; verify the quantity and quality of items against supporting documents.
- Ensure received goods are placed in correct shelf location.
- Process returned merchandise according to established procedures.
- Contact transport companies and suppliers in order to expedite, trace or return merchandise that does not conform to specifications or purchase orders
- Organize distribution and shipping of merchandise including customer pick-ups or arrange shipments with approved carriers.
- Organize and lead Physical Inventory stock counts and cycle counts.
- Ensures area is secure and safe at all times, practices good housekeeping principles.
- Complete required forms, prepare documents and maintains files.
- Implement Lean procedures & Run weekly Lean meetings.
- Approve time cards, time off and vacation requests
- Ensure the following Month-end Duties are accomplished on time.
- Ensure all Invoicing is complete for shipment during the month.
- Ensure all open Sales Orders are updated with expected shipping dates in the future month(s).
- Ensure that all Pending Build Orders are updated with expected completion dates in the future month(s).
- Other tasks and duties, as required
Qualifications & Education Requirements:
To be considered for this position, please forward your resume and cover letter addressing the above to email@example.com. No phone calls, please. Only qualified candidates will be contacted.