New SRP Website
We’re excited to announce after months of hard work, the brand new SRP website is officially up and running!
WHAT YOU CAN EXPECT FROM THE NEW SITE:
- Expanded reach into social media.
- Access to SRP’s rebranded literature and documentation.
- A responsive layout for an engaging and intuitive experience across all devices. Visitors using digital tablets and smart phones can now view the same information as the site, but in a more simpler form for easy navigation.
- Improvements to better engage and inform visitors including:
- New product overview charts for easy product and feature comparisons
- More encompassing site search functionality
- Improved browser compatibility for a consistent experience for all users
- Enhanced slideshow and galleries
- Expanded news area with content from trusted industry leaders
- Enhanced printable pages for product reference outside the website
- New resources including an event calendar that includes SRP events and upcoming industry events, country specific content for the most relevant user experience and a new country selection toolbar.
- A global focus with interactive maps marking divisions and partners as well as a global representative listing.
- Enhanced communication tools like easier‐to‐use contact forms, local and global representative listings and multiple ways to find local representatives.
- An enhanced Canadian locator makes it easier to find who, and what, you’re looking for.
- A simple search based on city, province or postal code
- An interactive pinned map of locations with links to Google directions and street view
- A product availability listing for each representative
- The ability to narrow results based on a desired product type
- Links to expanded representative information pages
- An enhanced VIP area which gives users secure access to SRP support documents, new announcements and internal event listings and new VIP search functionality.
At SRP We are constantly redesigning and engineering new products and systems to meet the needs of our customers. It is our goal to be ahead of the curve when it comes to TECHNOLOGY, PERFORMANCE and CUSTOMER SERVICE. It is because of this goal that we’ve redesigned our website to enhance the customer experience.